Terms of Service
Terms of Service(TOS) updated March 18, 2022
By commissioning CCFursuits, you (the customer) agree to the following terms:
- We will only do business with individuals under 18 if a parent/guardian is involved. A valid government issued ID may be required to show proof of age.
- Fill out the Quote Form when you are ready to get a quote. This link is only available when commissions are open.
- Quotes will be good for 1 month.
- At this time we do NOT take deadlines. Commissions are done in order as they are paid for. So please remember this when commissioning us. Some exceptions will be made if a rush fee is paid. Even with rush fee, some commissions can not be completed in less than 2 months. Some supplies take up to 8 weeks to receive. Commissions are completed within 12 months and taken in batches to minimize wait times.
- On small orders, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required. Large orders (greater than $400) require a 30% non-refundable deposit. Deposit must be paid at the time of commissioning.
- Monthly payments are accepted via Paypal invoice. Payment in full must be paid within 3 months of commissioning. If making payments, you will be placed on the “payments” queue list on our Trello. Once order is paid in full, your commission will be moved to the end of the regular queue list.
- Full payment will be required before your order is started. No exceptions.
- You will receive an email with the required measurements that are needed prior to starting your commission. A DTD (duct-tape dummy) is required for bodysuits and half suits to ensure a proper fit. You will be responsible for shipping the DTD, shoes, and/or hand tracing to me. Please wait until you are next in line before making and sending your DTD. If you send too early and change weight, it is your responsibility to make a new DTD and mail it to us. Be sure to write your name on it, put an X on the back where the tail goes. If you have ordered extra zippers, please mark on the DTD where you want them to start and stop. Tape DTD back up once it is removed from your body.
- If you are getting feet-paws that require shoes, you will need to mail snug fitting slip on shoes to us. We have had problems in the past of feet-paws not fitting due to shoe size variances. This will prevent that.
- You will receive an email when your order is being started. Work in Progress pics and updates are sent out only if requested. Sometimes, WIP pics are posted to social media (telegram channel and twitter).
- Once your order is completed, you will receive a shipping quote. If you want your DTD back, please let us know because it will affect the shipping cost. A 3% fee is added to shipping cost to cover the paypal fee. (This is only done for shipping costs, not commission costs).
- Shipping invoice must be paid before order will ship. No exceptions. Locals may choose to pick up. Convention pick up may be arranged if feasible.
- Payments are generally made through Paypal. Other forms of payment may be accepted (Cash, Cashapp, Money order), but must be discussed first before commission is accepted.
- All business communications should be kept to email. All emails are answered within 5 business days.
- Telegram can be used during the build process for quicker responses when I have questions on the construction of your commission.
- You can check the status of your commission by viewing the queue on trello here. Please do not ask for updates until your order is being worked on.
Cancellations and Holds
- You can cancel your commission at any time. Requesting a refund due to hardships will cancel your commission and forfeit your deposit. You will receive a partial refund (Amount of money paid on invoice minus non-refundable deposit) if your order has not been started. If your order has been started, no refund will be given. Refunds are usually given within 4 weeks of request.
- If we feel that we are being harassed, we have the right to cancel your commission and refund your money. Deposit will not be refunded. If your order has been started, refund will be entirely dependent on level of completion and ability to resale “premade” items.
- If you have not paid in full, or measurements/DTD have not been received when I am ready to start, your commission will be placed on hold, and will be skipped. You will be removed from on hold status once everything is received and current order in progress is completed.
- Paypal chargebacks will get you blacklisted and a beware will be posted warning other artists of your behavior.
Returns and/or Repairs
- If your commission does not fit (meaning it’s too small and you can’t use it), you can return it and we will either alter or remake the item. You will be responsible for shipping the item to us. If it is determine that you gave incorrect measurements and the item has to be remade, you are required to cover shipping costs going both ways. If a bodysuit will not fit due to you gaining weight, an alteration fee will be charged.
- If there are defects in the product, you can return it for repairs. You are responsible for shipping it back to us, and we will cover shipping costs back to you. You must inform us via email within 1 day of receiving your commission of such defects.
- We do free repairs on gently used parts (normal fursuiting) up to 3 months of the customer receiving their items. Customer will be responsible for shipping costs going both ways.
- After 3 months, a repair fee will be charged depending on the extent of the damage.
- Murrsuits (body suits with extra zippers) cannot be returned or repaired unless there is a defect. This defect must be reported before the suit is worn.